Sree Sankara Group Ayurveda Hospitals
The Sree Sankara Group has established Ayurveda Hospitals across the entire country. These are located in Changanacherry, Kochi, Anakkara (Idukki) and Paravoor (Kollam), and treat people not only from all over India but from all over the world as well. They also serve as centres for the dissemination of scientific knowledge of the ancient Indian system of medicine – Ayurveda'
The Sree Sankara Group's Ayurveda Hospitals have a record of successfully treating a wide range of life-limiting and debilitating diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, paralysis, facial palsy, multiple sclerosis, ankylosing spondylitis, and even brain and spine malfunctions, Service of qualified, experienced and skilful doctors are made available round the clock. Highly specialized treatments including panchakarma are systematically and attentively administered.
All the hospitals are set in serene surroundings, have airy and spacious rooms and are well furnished for a comfortable stay. The prescribed diet for each patient is served in the room.
- For admission to hospital, prior reservation must be made
- Patients are received at the airport and transported by car to the clinic.
- The first two days are spent processes of acclimatization and relaxation
- Concurrently detailed case-histories are taken by qualified doctors, with clinical examinations and laboratory investigations.
- The classification of the patient according to the Ayurvedic paradigm is made.
- Based on all these, the diagnosis is arrived at and the course of therapy planned.
- Therapy is then commenced and the patient response is closely monitored.
- The duration of the treatment depends on several factors.
- The intensive phase may last four weeks or even go up to 12 weeks.